Main Menu

ขอสร้าง ห้องรวม สาวก RXZ

เริ่มโดย Virus, ธันวาคม 04, 2011, 07:39:42 หลังเที่ยง

หัวข้อก่อนหน้า - หัวข้อถัดไป

0 สมาชิก และ 2 ผู้มาเยือน กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

miaotianz

Suddenly,close paragraph of time  itself  ,like  the previous  fragmentary memories  ,it  turned out  ,and then use  those  slightly  tender words  to  remember  every detail  .As if in the  fear  of their own which day  suddenly  amnesia,  before the age of twenty-two  years  has become a blank  ,it is  so  sad  .
-- Preface  I  ,lighting tool  that  is ninety time  metaphase  ,I was in the  primary school  .The  village  has  no electricity  ,I remember the  village  got electricity  when  new century  ,have  what  .
Without electricity,  time  ,who  are  not  living  in their own  light  ,to the  local  memory  ,the kerosene lamp  was  very extravagant  as  household goods  ,if the  home has  seven or eight  kerosene lamp  ,it  can  not  ah  .
Description of  his home life  level has reached  a very high level  ,it  is a little  taste of  the landlord class  .When the  feeling is  ,although  no electricity  ,but the  kerosene lamp  is  so  bright  ,dim lighting  ,through  be  kerosene  smoky  glass lamp shade,  sharp  and  it  can  get to the corner  .
Feel so  warm and  comfortable  .Now,  when life  with  now is really  a heaven and an underground  well,  but then again  ,these are  things to develop  a process  ,the essence of the  law or  the right direction  .
II  ,black and white  TV  has been very  like  black and white  ,because  classic  ,irreplaceable  classic  !Also  like  to wear this  clothes and shoes  two colors,  plus a  beige  ,friends say  ,you still do not  wear black  ,look  ,seem old-fashioned  .
Or wear  white bar,  that  appears to be more  energetic  .But I think  the white with  my complexion  a  .Finally chose  a compromise  ,wearing  beige  .Uh  ...  ...  Seems to  pull away  ,hark back to the subject  .
In fact  ,like  black and white  and a  very important reason  ,that is  when I was small,  the  black-and-white TV  brings me joy  ,bring me  the exciting world outside  ,make me pure  heart  ,go  have a look  with  the  ideal  .
When the  conditions of life,  the whole  village,  dozens of  Tuen Mun  ,a television  is not more than  twenty,  and all are black and white  .Fortunately  ,in  our next door  village  has one  ,therefore  ,there is also a  young  we  like to go to  places  ,because then we  very  yearning  inside TV  show  program  .
I often  do  farm work  ,and  secretly  went to  watch TV  ,of course,  after coming back,  either  by  hard  training  ,heavy  ass  would leave  a few  sticks  printed  .Finally,  secretly  went to  the  corner,  with  dirty  hands  ,and kept wiping  his eyes  .
Remember  that  ,when  black and white TV  ,broadcasting  mostly  martial arts films,  but  generally in the  afternoon  .Now  remember when  sowing  martial arts films  are    Tai Chi    ,Zhang Sanfeng    the legend of Condor Hero    ,  journey to the west    and    the legend of white snake    and so on  ,it  is  the deepest memory  .
When reading  these TV  back when the  evening  sun  valley  ,was  in the  field  of corn  ,a group of small  partners  in the  valley  on the field  ,play their  roles in the  television  ,then  the play up  awfully  .
Not until dark  ,their  parents in the  home  ,loud  shouting  back,  each of you  fart  Britain  and ran home  .Also,  when the  TV set  with no electricity  ,so  if you want to see the  TV  ,it  must match  the last  battery  ,sweat abercrombie femme.
No power  on  diesel engine  and  generator charging  ,these are very  RMB consumption of  .Therefore  ,in order to power  ,usually we  can only  watch TV  play  ,one to the other  programs and  advertisements,  will  turn the TV  up  .
III  ,from the fairy tale  story  perhaps everyone  a little at a time,  like to listen to the  people give  us all kinds of  fairy tales  and stories  .I was no exception  ,so  when  listen to  a lot of  fairy tales and stories  ,now  still remember some  .
Remember that time  ,the most listened to  stories of  demons and ghosts  ,perhaps because  and the outside have  a big gap  ,then  deep in the mountains,  the thought of people  is very  feudal  ,also  highly  superstitious  .
Especially some  grandparents  level  in the elderly  .When we  don  ,with  love  tone  tells us  some  stories  about  witches  ,meaning that is to say,Gilet Abercrombie femme,  if you do not  listen  ,sleep at night  will have  to  take  us  away  witches  ,hear  us  tremble  ,when going to bed in the evening  ,and not to  the mother  arms  wear  ,as  is the Witch  came really  like  .
I still remember  that,  my mother told me the  little princess  and the seven dwarfs story  ,you  wait  in  drunk  ,Abercrombie Polos.I feel very  magical  ,wonderful  .IV  ,the old people  of those years  when night fell  ,ate  dinner  ,they  will gather together  ,engage in intellectual conversations  .
And when they  had  their lives and  that    the story of what happened  ,Pull Abercrombie femme.Remember most  is  ,old people often  take  their previous life  as a template  to  our education  .Forty or fifty time,  their life is  very  difficult,  when  food  is often not enough to  eat  ,the family keeps a  big pig  ,but  to  have the Spring Festival  time,  their home  is not  killed  have the Spring Festival  ,also  must pay  to the  commune  ,then  back to  one or two catties  .
Eating vegetables  ,root  planing  to cook  ,these are  then  home dishes  on the table  ,one can  is also often  the case  .Besides these  ,the old people  also  say to us  ,the young people now  work  ,didn  we were  half the  diligent  .
When they  go  back  to go  pick  meters  ,dozens of  kilometers  ,even hundreds of  kilometers  ,sometimes  still have to walk one or two  days to  return home  .Wait.  When  said the  past time,  the old people  face is full of  pride  ,but  also  hide  their  eyes  in the  gray  ,and  the helplessness of life  .
After a  lifetime  ,or  fossa  in the valley  ,could not  go  to the outside world  ,but  also  the calm  .The old people  of those years  ,tell  ,always feel  difficult  .Because at that time I  ,in  listening to old  people talk about  it,  but  when they are  telling stories  ,Courtes Manches Tee,music  will be interested in  ,want  will  lie  in her mother  arms  asleep  .
In fact  ,V  tattle and prate  ,tattle and prate  this memory  I don  remember  ,as are  the village  of predecessors,  romantic memories  ,we still do not  know what  is it right?  It were  .Concrete is such  ,at that time  the village,  often  hear people  talk about  last night  ,the  singles  think incivility  that  collect  a  female  ,was finally found  ,also  be  beaten  .
What  ,that  grandpa  was  a bachelor,  is because of  frequent drinking  after  beating his wife  ,but also  on the outside  with other woman  having an affair,  always  the whole  people  is the color  word in the van  .
Cause the last  wife  ran away from home  ,had  no news  .The  grandfather  is  all his  singles  .The  tattle and prate  and  romantic memories  and so on  ,really  a lot,  but I don  go to the  memory  ,to write  .
When the  memory is  an uncomfortable  a gust of wind  ,blow  is passed  .VI  ,one last word  time steps  in the creation of  the trace of years  ,and also  for us to create  a  happy or sad  memories  .
When we  feel the brain  is  not  so many  things,  and  be afraid  one day suddenly  forget all  ,so  all the time in the effort  to  use words  ,to  write down the trace  .In fact,  writing above  all  these  ,already  deviated from the  original  in the examination  of the  flash of inspiration  .
Related articles:

Croisière Caraïbes

High-Speed Internet to Reach 10 Mil. Households

Secret Story 5   Simon retrouve sa Juliette, Geof rend Aurélie orange de rage

In my counseling practice, I often have clients who tend to isolate as a way of protecting against their fears - especially their fears of rejection and engulfment. They are so afraid of being disliked, disapproved of, attacked or having demands made on them, that they choose to avoid relationships, rather than learn how to deal with these challenging situations.

LAPD

LAPD

RACHATA

สวัสดีครับพี่ๆ ผมเป็นสมาชิกใหม่ เล่นRXZเหมือนกัน ขอฝากเนื้อฝากตัวด้วยนะครับ
รถผมพอไปวัดไปวาได้ไหมครับ

wuttiwuth

กำลังเล็งอยู่เอามากัวไม่มีอะใหล่  :-*

wuttiwuth

nuttakit

ser ตัวเเรก กะ ตัวสุดท้าย

chokun

กำลังปั้นอยู่คันนึงเหมือนกันครับ

อภินันท์ พุฒศรี  249/16-18 ถ.รังสิต-ปทุม ต.บางพูน อ.เมือง จ.ปทุมธานี12000 ธ.กรุงไทย 981-3-48673-2 สาขาตลาดพูนทรัพย์ 0873211132(หนุ่ย)

gate

1482691233028510688981000016755084621599877116313nQFt62.jpg" border="0

korfbutt

แจมด้วยซักคันนะครับ รถผมเอง RX-Z 135 Cafe Racer

bobber

อ้างจาก: korfbutt เมื่อ กรกฎาคม 13, 2013, 11:14:00 หลังเที่ยง
แจมด้วยซักคันนะครับ รถผมเอง RX-Z 135 Cafe Racer

สวยครับ ผมก็ชอบแนวคาเฟ่ครับ.

korfbutt

สวยครับ ผมก็ชอบแนวคาเฟ่ครับ.
[/quote]

ใครมีแนวคาเฟ่มาแบ่งๆกันชมบ้างนะครับ

nuttakit

ser ตัวเเรก กะ ตัวสุดท้าย

superRX-Z 135

สวัสดีครับ ผมก็เล่นRX-Z เป็นรถมือเดียววิ่งมา 14,000กม. ไม่ค่อยได้ใช้ครับ (ไว้รับสาว)ยังไงฝากด้วยนะครับ ขอบคุณครับ :'(

superRX-Z 135

RX-Zเคยวิ่งกันสุดๆได้เท่ามั้งครับ ของผมสุดที่180 เครื่องเดิมๆ ผ่าท่ออย่างเดียว

rxz00xjr

อ้างจาก: superRX-Z 135 เมื่อ กันยายน 28, 2013, 12:24:04 ก่อนเที่ยง
RX-Zเคยวิ่งกันสุดๆได้เท่ามั้งครับ ของผมสุดที่180 เครื่องเดิมๆ ผ่าท่ออย่างเดียว

มันไไม่สบัด หรอ ครับ

tidetop555

ฝากกด LIKE กันด้วยครับ RXZ T LOPBURI ในเฟสบุ๊คครับ เขาไปฝากรูปใว้ได้ ครับ

Ik_Q

เก็บไว้สองคันครับ คันที่ 3 กำลังจะตามมา  >:(

นพดล ธิอินโต ธ.ทหารไทย สาขาห้างฉัตร 4012300515 ออมทรัพย์ โทร.084-3786560 AIS